Last Class of semester will be on 05/15/2017. Remember to keep reading and studying. All classes are held at NWACC. Core and Iron 1 meet in the Shewmaker Building. Iron 2 and Iron 3 meet in the Global Workforce Center.
- Class Starts Promptly @ 5:00 P.M. Please refrain from entering before 4:30pm to allow for preparation.
- Bring your Core, Ironworking 1, Ironworking 2, Ironworking 3 books, Monday Night! EVERY person should have a book!
- Classes are progressing according to schedule.
- Review for Out-of-Towners and All who were absent: Self-Study and Schedule Tests!
- Saturday Test:
- All employees should report for class again on 05/15/2017!
- Iron 1–
- Iron 2–
- Iron 3--
SEE RULES BELOW:
1. Students must not miss more than 3 classes in one semester. Missing more than three classes will lead to employee discipline
- 1st offense-nothing
- 2nd offense-verbal warning
- 3rd offense-written warning
- 4th offense-Individual Counsel and Discipline
2. Students must be on time to class and stay for the entire duration of the class.
3. Students must come to class with HIS/HER BOOK, NOTEPAD AND WRITING UTENSIL. Failure to do so will be considered not coming to class.
4. NO CELL PHONES are allowed in the class room at any time.
5. If Student is working out of town, it will be excused.
6. Out of town Students are required to possess their books and read/study the lesson and coordinate taking the test for that lesson the following Saturday test meeting.
7. All catch-up testing will be completed on an appointment basis only, contact Hayden.
8. View training section on the website to determine the Saturday test meeting will be in session.
9. It is the Students responsibility to check the status of all classes on the website.
NO EXCUSES! EVERYONE MUST ATTEND UNLESS APPROVED BY THE NCCER CRAFT INSTRUCTOR.